The Expanded Sand Play Starter Package
The Expanded Sand Play Starter Package consists of miniatures you'll want to keep (rather than replace) as you expand your collection. All items have been...
Type :Product Type:,Hidden Categories:,Topic:,What's New?:,Age:
Included are hundreds of miniatures including: Landscape Figures; Structures; Vehicles; Versatile Family Figures; Multicultural Career Figures; Fantasy/ Mythology Figures; Horror Figures/ Monsters; Religious/ Matrimonial Figures; School & Sports Figures; Aggression/Fighting Figures; a Complete Town - including Buildings, Vehicles, Street/ Traffic Signs and Trees; Farm Animals/Farm Life; Pets; Wild/Zoo Animals; Venomous Creatures; Insects; and even Sci-Fi Figures from outer space.
- 10 Trees: a Pine; an Elm; a Juniper; a Monkey Puzzle Tree; a Topiary; a Petticoat Tree; 2 Maples; and 2 Aspens. Trees are accurately detailed.
- Miniature Volcano (which really works)
- Freestanding Rainbow
- Mirror Lake
- 50 Natural River Stones in Different Sizes and Colors - ideal for outlining territories, as well as creating moats, barriers, stone paths - or whatever!
- 2 Different Houses - a stamped metal house (small figures fit inside) and a small plastic house with an open back
- Town Homes/ Row Houses - The houses are made of tin and can be separated and used as 3 individual Town Homes or placed together to form Row Houses (as shown).
- A Coconut Cave/Hut - made from an actual coconut (small figures fit inside)
- 2 Bridges
- Natural Wooden Fence - freestanding & flexible, expands to 18"
- White Wooden Picket Fence - freestanding, expands to 18"
- A Resin Wishing Well
- Fire Truck
- Police Car
- Delivery/UPS Truck
- School Bus
- Pick-up Truck
- Sports Car
- an ATV (All Terrain Vehicle)
- Semi Truck
- 6 "Versatile" Families in 6 different colors: 6 male/father figures; 6 female/mother figures; 6 boy/son figures; 6 girl/daughter figures; 6 babies; and 6 family pets. Figures are freestanding and can represent all ethnicities, all ages and all family members (siblings, 2 mothers, 2 fathers, etc - as well as non-family members).
- 6 Police Officers
- 6 Fire/ Rescue Workers
- 6 Community Workers
- 6 Neighborhood People
- Wooden Cross
- A Resin Angel. The angel is stone-colored (can be of any ethnicity)
- 2 Priest Figures (1 Caucasian & 1 African-American)
- 2 Brides (1 Caucasian & 1 African-American)
- 2 Grooms (1 Caucasian & 1 African-American)
- Flying Superhero
- Sea Dragon
- Magical Wizard
- Evil Witch
- A Storybook Royal Family
- Treasure Chest filled with tiny "Diamonds". The Treasure chest is made of metal and can open and close, and the "diamonds" are removable and are made of translucent & sparkling acrylic stones cut to resemble dazzling diamonds.
- Yeti/the Abominable Snowman
- Loch Ness Monster
- Fur-Bearing Trout
- Giant Squid
- Boogeyman (a scary imaginary figure of childhood)
- Vicious 3-Headed Dog
- Set of 3 Coffins - two of the coffins have RIP inscribed on them.
- 8 Knights (4 Red and 4 Blue)
- 2 Horses
- 7 Farm Animals (a Pig, a Cow, a Sheep, a Rooster, a Hen & Chick, a Horse and a German Shepherd Dog).
- Mini Red Barn
- Bale of Hay
- Farm Tractor
- Welsh Corgi
- Floppy Eared Rabbit
- White Mouse
- Brown Bear
- Cane Toad
- Yellow-Bellied Sea Snake
- Bat Ray
- a Komodo Dragon
- Brown Tarantula
- Giant Centipede
- Fat-Tailed Scorpion
- Stone Fish
- Indian Cobra
- 2 Different Beetles
- 2" x 3" Chalkboard
- Set of Wooden School Books
- 4 Mini Rubber Sports Balls - Football, Basketball, Soccer Ball & Baseball (all which really bounce).
- Gold Trophy
Invaluable for sand play therapy! The town contains everything children need to create a busy miniature world. All the pieces in this versatile town are made of wood, are self-standing and are extremely durable - perfect for building, moving, and storytelling.
- Police Station
- Fire House
- Town Hall
- Post Office
- Pet Store
- Grocery Store
- School Bus
- Police Car
- Fire Engine
- Mail Truck
- Pet Delivery Truck
- Family Automobile
- Street/ Traffic Signs
- 2 Trees
- 4 different Alien figures.
- Flying Saucer - The flying saucer is made of metal and if desired, lights up when the top is pressed (long lasting batteries are included).
Exclusively at Self Help Warehouse.
Delivery & Shipping
Q. When will my item(s) arrive?
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (business days, M-F) but during high volume times such as May/June (end of fiscal year ordering season), some orders may take longer to ship. Domestic (U.S.A.) orders normally arrive 2-5 days after shipment. International orders may take up to 14 business days in transit.
Q. How will my order be shipped?
Domestic (U.S.A) orders ship either via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. International orders are shipped via USPS International Priority.
Q. What are the shipping costs?
Regular delivery service is FREE over $49
For orders under $49, regular delivery service is available for a flat rate of $7.99. Regular delivery service (2-5 business days) ships via UPS Ground or USPS.
No Surcharges on large or heavy furniture items. Even sandtrays, puppet theaters and dollhouses ship FREE when delivered within the contiguous United States (lower 48 states & DC).
The standard FREE shipping applies to orders being delivered within the contiguous United States (lower 48 states & D.C.) to a street address and excludes P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses.
Q. Are there different charges for international deliveries?
Yes. If your order is shipping outside of the Contiguous USA (lower 48 States & DC), please see our Shipping Information page.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
Sales tax is applied only on orders shipping to the states of Georgia or Nevada (i.e. states in which we have a physical presence). If you are a tax exempt organization located in either Georgia or Nevada, please fax a copy of your tax exemption certificate to 775-245-0595.
Q. Are your products in new condition?
Yes! All of our products are brand new. We do not sell used merchandise. We believe it's extremely important that therapeutic resources be as readily available and affordable as possible. We are able to offer our customers lower prices on many therapeutic resources because we sell in bulk, mainly to large institutions.
Q. How do I return an item?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase within 30 days of delivery, you may return merchandise for a refund or credit, whichever you prefer.
Merchandise must arrive back to us in 'Like New' (resalable) condition. **Please note that photocopiable or recordable products (specifically DVD's, books/audios, software and testing materials) are not returnable unless still in original shrink wrap.
To ensure the proper refund/credit, returns must be issued an RMA. Please contact us here
Q. What do I do if I receive a faulty product?
If your order or part of your order arrived broken or damaged in transit, please contact us within 5 days of delivery. Damaged and/or defective items will be replaced free of charge.
Account & Ordering
Q. Do I need an account with you to order items?
No, anyone can place an order. Although we are primarily business to business, we are open to the general public.
Q. Are the prices listed in $US (or $CAN, AUD)?
All prices are listed in US Dollars since we are based in the USA. You may however shop in a variety of different currencies via the currency drop down list provided. *Please note that you will be forced back to USD at checkout.
Q. Will I receive a confirmation of my online order?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation within minutes after placing your order.
Q. How do I retrieve my password?
Simply click on "Sign In" located at the very top left of your screen. From there you will be able to choose to have your password sent to you via Email.
Q. Do you accept purchase orders?
Yes, in fact the majority of our sales are via purchase orders. We accept purchase orders from publicly-funded, non-profit agencies in the USA and Canada, as well as from local, state, and federal agencies. All Public K-12 Schools, Accredited Higher Educational Institutions and Government Agencies will qualify for Net 30-day terms. Please refer to our Purchase Orders page.
Q. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club), PayPal, Purchase Orders, as well as checks denominated in U.S. Dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank. Checks must have a valid nine-digit bank routing number (ABA code) located along the bottom.
Q. Can I order online and pay via check?
Yes, you may order online choosing the option at checkout to pay via "Purchase Order". You may enter any number in this purchase order field. If you would like to have the products in your order held/reserved, you must proceed through the entire checkout process until you receive an order number (given on the final confirmation screen). This will let us know to expect your payment and to set your products aside. Please include the order number on your check. (our mailing address is listed below and is also provided on the invoice screen after placing your order).
** Please note that although the items in your order will be held for you/your organization, your order will not be shipped until payment is received.
Q. Is there a way to place my order other than online?
Yes, you may use our handy Order Form regardless of payment method and send it either by Fax (for credit card payments) or Postal Mail (for either credit card or check payments) to the address listed below.
Self Help Warehouse, Inc.
1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy, Suite 108-390
Athens, GA 30606
Fax: (775) 245-0595
Have questions? We're here to help.
If you didn't find the answer to your question on this page, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.